Dr. Robert Miller was born and educated in Ayr, Scotland, before going to Edinburgh University where he did an MA in Philosophy. He did postgraduate research at Cambridge University for a Cambridge M.Litt. on themes in Existentialism and Zen Buddhism, and also practised Buddhism at the San Francisco Zen centre. He came to Monash University on a scholarship to do a PhD on themes in the Philosophy Of Kant, Religion, and Ethics. Since 1990 he has been teaching Philosophy full-time at RMIT. Robert’s main interests are postmodernism, existentialism, Buddhism, ethics, and philosophical psychotherapy.
- Buddhist Mindfulness, Experience and the Self by Traleg Kyabgon Rinpoche
- Bridging The Two Worlds, Confessions Of A Buddhist Theoretical Physicist, by Fred Cooper
- Zen Poems of Lust and Enlightenment by Salvatore Celiento
- Translator’s Introduction: Establishing Validity by Dharmakirti & Seventh Karmapa Chodrak Gyatso
- Natural Awareness: The Discovery of Authentic Being in the rDzogschen Tradition by Eran Laish